Thursday, June 21

Phew...

Phew,what a day men..really shocked n dint expect that will happen..all the while when sam tell me, I thought he’s just kiddin but today he seem serious bout this..guess what..he told me he likes me..n is face to face..really scare me..but luckily awhile later feelin better..then,I told him that I dun plan to have a bf now..n also next year I’ll be goin to kampar for my degree..i dun like long distain relationship..for me,I think is hard to maintain..n honestly I dun really trust myself..on it..too!!Then,another think is bout my parents..n also my sis..even though she is ok with it but any how she will give comment too..therefore, I really hope that when I have a bf she will agree n accept..n support me..!!Then,he say he understand and will wait for me..I dunno he really mean it or just say only..dint wana think so much bout it but I can feel that he really wana b with me..but really sorry..if I insist to b with him when I know im not ready into a relationship..things might get worst..so,I really wish that he can understand n now is just nice..i enjoy like that..hehe=)..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi sookie i am jay here.i just saw ur blog n is a very intersting story.n i also very admire this man name sam bcs he is very brave i really admire him.if can u give me his number i also wan become his friends..u say he love u but u don 1 invole in a relationship right y bcs of u going kampar?i think u nvr think of his feeling be4... he treat u so good but u still don accept him... u know 4 a man loving a girl n that girl love him is a hard feeling to passby everyday..y don't u try accept him mayb the relation will turn good not as u think that bad.... if he really love u, don care u go where he also will find 1 day n come visit u.. although u at kampar. trust me this guys is worth u love!! bcs i am a guys i also meet this problem be4 but i not like him so brave face to face.if a man like this love u normal he will tell u everything that happen to him day by day. bcs a man who 1 tell his day news he sure tell to the closet 1 n those who he love.now u sure thinking how i got ur blogspot right no ned worry i also searching my friends sookie but she is sookiee (haha)i acidentlly miss type 1 e(haha)so i wish u can try accept him.hope u 2 in love 4ever!! bye

Powered By Blogger