Tuesday, December 11

anOther anni+day..Of me N dear

Oh..today is 2nd anniversary me n sam..happie anni dear,hehe=D..let see what had happen today..well,class ended around 2 somethin..and due dear got off day..he came over n pick me from coll n we went to mid valley n meet up wid his mum n his 2 brothers..!!After we had arrived, went went for lunch then both of us went fos..sam wana get some clothes..but yet, he dun wana choose n got no idea what kind of shirt to get..therefore, I be the 1 to help him out..i got him few colour of shirt n went for tried, the size is just slightly tighter later on, tried pants n lastly, he choicen 2 shirt n 2 pants..both pair of clothes is just so nice..especially when he wore it…hehe=),my love u’re just so great..!!n know what..2day is my 1st time going shooping wid a guy n try clothes..somehow he’s my bf..is doesn’t matter..will just give my 1st to him..haha=D..between,his mum is nice..n his 2 brothers quite funny lah..cant stop arguing but still can be so good..not bad..!!basically..all of them are very nice..is just not so close yet..as sam’s mum thinks im quiet..but actually im not..is just she still dunno me yet..keke,but sooner or longer she will know..sound so evil uh..between nice to meet them..
dear dear n me
hunny is so cute..love u

No comments:

Powered By Blogger