Monday, December 17

A nice sunday..=)

Today as usual need to go for work..but I promise going breakfirst with hunny so the night I set my alarm around 9:15 and when alarm rang early in the morning,it coz me lazy to wake up..then I text hunny..i was thinking if he did not reply me I will text him n cancel the breakfirst..but yet he replied and say was on his way adi..therefore,I woke up and went to settle myself wid a nice shower..later on, he came over my hse to picked me up..then,we went old town white coffee that nearby my hse for breakfirst..!!althought is judt a simple breakfirst..but just feel so great early in the morning..hehe=),during working time..have nothing much 2 do..the mall is just so quiet..mayb mostly had been to pc fair to get wat they wants and needs..so,I just been chatting wid Kelly n joe..joe is such a nice person..by chatting wid him can learn lots of thing from him..human life knowledge..keke..anyhow..he’s still a nice a good guy..to me..!!after work, went dinner wid darling at tgi..then uncle ng n amy came over n joined us..to me,Im ok wid it..thought half way interrupt but still had a great dinner..as I said,as long being wid dear anything will do..dun really mind bout other things..=D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger