Saturday, December 8

aNoTher pc fAIr arrive..

Today is the 1st day of pc fair..think of pc fair, will just remind me the 1st pc for this year..that’s the time me n sam get to know each other better..the day before pc fair, he was at loon’s hse..he called,that time I was wondering why suddenly called me..hehe,now me n him had been together..and next Monday will be our 2nd months anniversary..time just passes so fast..i was thinking if the time I say yes to him..i think now had become al ong relationship..but anyway,I n him now is still going great..by now, im not regretting being wid him..having him by my side!!spending time wid him..i wont feel any stress..just enjoyin the feeling..hehe=),everythin that he had done for me..i really appreciate..alot n alwiz be in my heart..miss u alwiz,hugz

No comments:

Powered By Blogger