Tuesday, December 18

presentation day..

Erm..2day have management presentation, due last night was too sleepy till dint get 2 download the slide and went to sleep liao..therefore dis morning on the comp and get the slide from my mail..then went through the slide and slightly know wats it is about..!!reached coll on time..luckily my group was not the 1st group..if not,surely die..hehe,during presentation had alittle nervous..but after tat..get 2 cool down myself adi..phew,finally 15 minutes presentation had over..bout this presentation..basically just present out bout our product~perodua..after presentation..all of us went out and took lots of pictures..just cant stop camhoring..hahaha=D,a bit crazy..adi..the moment we holding the camera..!!i think after I enter uni..started to camhore a lot..especially knowing amy they adi..mayb is a good thing..i get 2 keep lots of memory wid them..n my life in uni..goods and bad memory..i had..=)..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger