Monday, May 5

another simple weekend

basically my weekend dint not have much thing happen..sat after drivin lesson then meet up wid dear..then been to his place..n help him to clean up his cupboard..hold it so long finally get 2 see a tiddy cupboard..hehe=D,then nothin much o..watch some drama..then in the everning he send me back to pj..then accompany dear to dm,he need to pass back the key to loon while im waiting for sis to pick me up for dinner..After that sis pick me from jaya..we went uptown to meet up her bf..then went kepong there to eat prawn mee..the compliment for the prawn mee not bad..then after dinner went to subang..sis previous workin place there..there's a restaurant above..sis say the cheese cake is cool..so,we been there to try..know wat the cheese is pretty cool..the cheese will melt went the moment u put inside ur mouth..awh,dunno how to discribe my feeling...keke=P..!!on sun,after taken lunch wid parents at subang..the fried laksa..then they send me n sis back home n they went out..!me n sis were like stonnin at home dunno where to go..then finally we decided to go cheong k..at subang neway..at 1st thought of not takin dinner wid parents they all..then will have dinner after cheong k bout 7..but unfortunely..mum called sis around 4 n told us bout 6 go pick grandma n cousin for dinner..haiz,potong steam man..hmmm..argg...not fun adi o..sis was so piss..but yet also cant do anythin..!!at the eatin place..saw my high skul fren n his bro..his younger bro was my junior...seem so long dint see them adi..so lucky get 2 meet them there...at night was chattin wid diana..i been a year dint see her adi..but know she is great..happie to hear that..kinda miss he though..but the others..is like hmmm..really dun have the heart to meet up wid..mayb durin form 5..we adi not that close..so even now been long dint meet up..to me is nothin..dun really wanna care..now i know..i have my love 1 wid me..a great sis..n her bf..then frens around..nothin is important then tat..anway..that's my weekend...hehe=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger