Wednesday, May 7

BORIN..

These holiday been stayin at home..sitting in front of the comp watchin drama...other than that nothin much to do..i bet others utarian are busy wid their preparation to kampar for the up coming open day..i also wanna know how am i gonna be..thinking bout it..feel so headed..haiz..!!Wat to do..all the while result not tat good..so end up coz me like tat..hanging in the middle..dunno how..anyway,just pray that everythin will be okay..that's wat i can tell myself..!!anyhow..i hope my love as well..wish him all the best in everythin..pray for him..miss him so much..think that 2molo gonna see him..just make me so happie..even we just been few days dint see each other but it seem..a long time for us..!!feel so bad eveytime when he needs me cant be by his side..to support him..!therefore everytime v meet just hope to spend more time wid him..get to help him 2 release his stress..my love 1..just wan u 2 know,no matter how will alwiz support u..n be with u..k..love u..muakz

No comments:

Powered By Blogger