Thursday, May 1

a great labout day..hehe

Today is Labour day..every1 included sis n dad do not need to work as well..same goes to dear..he do not have class..too..!!Well..as usual weekend wake up bout 10 somethin..recieved dears' morning msg..hehe=),after tat sis asked me wanna out coz she meetin up wid the bf..so am i..therefore we went break1st wid parents then they drop us at paramount lrt station..!!I ask dear to pick me up from asia jaya n sis bf picking her from kelana jaya..so v both seperated..the most funny thing is we plan to go 1u at 1st..then sis too..after tat dear say wanna go time square n sis told me they goin there too..haha=D,not bad uh..keke...anyway,me n dear thought of go time square to catch a movie..but due to labour day..almost all movie were full...swt man-.-"..then,since like tat we go for lunch n walked around..about 4 somethin..we plan to go somewhere else..n decided to go pyramid..since i dint been there wid him b4..!!so..after we reached there,we went n check out for the movie..n finally got we got it for the movie~ironman..at 7pm..!!The movie was so great..n cool..those who haven watch..remember to watch..ya..hehe=)..Then,after da movie he send me to taman bahagia to meet up wid sis n wait for uncle to pick us up..Althought me n dear just window shoppin n catch a movie..but is a great day for me..get to spend time wid him..love u so much,baby..muakz..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger