Saturday, January 19

days b4 final..

Still have another 2 more days then will come to my final exam..dis whole week been stayin at home study..i dunno watever i have go through will it get into my brain..n stay there till my exam ends..!!kinda worry bout the final..cant mess up dis time..if not will be dead..last sem adi die for once..so hope not havin the 2nd time..haiz..wat i can tell myself is just be good gal n go study..then 1 week of exam will pass very fast..but time seem run very slow..mayb there's good..but somehow i just wan it 2 over..n put everythin a side..feelin pressure,but dunno how 2 calm down..n worst part now is backache..sit for long period back bone starts feelin pain n some now havin av..worst plus worst..wth..!!!my energy seem gone no where..i feel so tired n i cant get myself concentrate..argg...really gona get me crazy adi...!!!then dis days i dint getto meet up wid bf..n i think the followin week will not meetin him too...awh..miss him so so much...now,i only get 2 talk 2 him on the phone at night..just the time b4 go to bed..is like will be a week plus..previously even we dint get 2 c each other everyday but also not this long time..so,pary hard everythin goes well..then after exam plan for holiday n cny..tat's will be cool i gues...just cant wait till the day come...=),by the way..back bone pain back again..gona rest..make me seem like an old woman...haiz....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger