Thursday, January 24

my fren~tan jia yuan

At night went for jia yuan's farewell dinner at bbq plaza,1u..due he's leavin on the next day..knowing bout few years durin high skol..tat's also b'coz we joined scout..so we knew each other..hehe,it was after junior pl n apl installation we get 2 know each other more..then durin form 4&5 was in the coh board..so gettin closer..!!Jia yuan really such a nice n great person..though mayb last time durin event for scout all of us argue for it..but somehow we knew everythin was just for the good of the event..last year,durin free time o after my coll he actually came over 2 picked me n vicki up from our coll n go for drink..then send us back..or either after outin..!!thanks so much..hain as my fren...stayin at a diff country..may u take k..n live happy..,hope that u enjoy ur coll..hugz
the gang..
*im went late..so im not there..
me n jia yuan..outside bbq plaza

No comments:

Powered By Blogger