Saturday, January 5

fun b4 the exam

Still have another 2 weeks plus..then will reach final..it seem i have done nothing for it..think so really need to plan for it..cant remain like tat..but b4 i start doing it..let have another fun..1st,hehe=)..me n amy have a plan to go sing song at neway,1u..and today we went..n dear came along wid us..!!This the 1st time i been to neway..compare to redbox n greenbox..i think neway is not bad..the tv is big enough..the was room is provided inside the room,just so nice..we reached there about 1 something then straight went up to neway n get room..the room we had not too big is just suit 3 of us..!!we're there from 1:15 till 5:15..imagine 4 hours there and me n amy sing most of the time..dear only sing once awhile..so,end up my voice become like a guy voice..so pity..but anyway,i still think is worth..enjoy the fun..keke=p,Well,now..will need to concentrate on studies adi..dis time need to put more effort on it..cant be like last sem..GAMBATTE loh..same goes to all my frenz..work hard n work smart..=)
*took some pics..here u go..
dear, me n amy after singin
peace...let's sing...hehe
awh..so nice..
me camhoring..haha=D
amy so geng..singing still can poss..keke=p
we r singing..hehe
me n amy me n dear

No comments:

Powered By Blogger