Friday, January 11

~feel sad but gettin better~study

y must it like tat..this is not the 1st time adi..just dun like to be like tat..make me feel that im been avoid..!!mayb i cant confirm that she's the 1 who tell him but i assume is her..which she is kinda close to him,as my fren she should knew i dun like thing happen like tat n i did mention to her b4 for the previous 1..n yet she do tat again..n same goes to him..!!i know he just care bout me alot..but somehow i kinda piss that he did that..as i can forget bout both of them,but just as she's my fren i need time..!!all the wjile i thought my fren wil lalwiz know me well..n understand me..now,i realize mayb im kinda wrong..there's alwiz the acception..anyway..dun wana talk bout it liao..!!!Well,today is public holiday n i get to sleep well..n till the time i wan..without bother by any1 o classes..just so great..hmmm,seem like i've been long dint get 2 sleep so long..its like alwiz lake of sleep only..everytime went for classes also felt so tired n alwiz falling asleep..!!Between..due that 2day is public holiday n 2molo classes have replace so my study week started 2day..n exams is just the corner..the most stupid thing is the exam is going to finsh between a week..from mon till sat..no break at all..gona die men..stress o..!!ishh...y cant they just make it 2 weeks of exmaination..though is long but atleast student get 2 study abit..during the break between the exam..!!now,need 2 study adi o..just pray hard that dis time will get better..all the best o..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger