Wednesday, January 30

EXAM OVER>>HOLIDAY!!!

Finally holiday started..supposingly last sat was the last paper..but due to i still have another resist paper on monday..so sad case..every1 get 2 relax yet i still need 2 study..!!well..after exam,i went 2 meet up wid bf..hehe,he know that i was not so happie..n he get his way to make me happie..we went arkit..honestly its been long dint go there adi..high skolmate use 2 go there..so will go there too..!!after that i felt much better..so glad he's wid me..support me..althought ask not 2 think much bout the exam since is over..but somehow..will still think bout it..kinda worry..cant aspect it..haiz..im not hopin 2 get all in flyin colour but just dun be too bad though..i dun wana disappoint any1 esle that support me alwiz,either sis or bf..!!Tues,me n amy went neway,1u...hehe,thou only both of us..but yet it was fun too..we wanted to be there bout 12 somethin..but when i reach amy's place she was cleanin her room..n after that was very jam too..therefore it tool bout an hour plus 2 reach there..!!though of after over wanted 2 find my friend..tat workin at 1u..somehow it was late adi..so,decided 2 go back..=)..2molo will need 2 stay at home n clean up my stuff..Cny is comin adi..hehe..n it will have a brand new year..guess it will be great year comes n bad things goes...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger