Wednesday, September 26

1st day of my hol...

Wau..finally final is over..get 2 have 2 weeks holidays..can use da time 2 rest n all..can stop studying for while..yesterday went sg wang for ‘cheong’ k..but due 2 dint told dad n mum..therefore I went there by myself..but I told them I meetin them at mv therefore dad drop me at mv n I take putra to lrt n from there take to kl centre then take monorial to imbi n walk 2 sg wang…i guess dis is da 1st time I take public transport alone..without frez…sis..hehe,feel so proud of myself..i was scared tat I might get lost though..yet I get my way..althought im late for an hour..i reached there is adi 3pm..All of them were ok n understand me..im so happie..!!then,after tat,me n amy walked together n tiffany,shuli,jencui n tiffany’s fren..they walked together..due to v stay at different places..after walkin around,me n amy took lrt back..in da lrt,I was thinking should I drop by 14 o ask dad 2 pick me..from asia jaya..thinkin n thinkin,then I decided 2 drop by at 14..coz wanted 2 c sam..so,ask him out for while..!!between I msg sis..n after all..she oso drop by at 14 n sis get 2 meet sam..for da very 1st time..im so glad..hehe..i think is still have a good impression though..anyway,jz thanks a lot sis..lov u lots..hugz..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger