Sunday, September 30

piss but yet forgive,due to...her

Every time when I look at sis..i feel sad n pitty for her..had a bf but cant be a prove..intro as a fren cant be accept..aihz,then da most stupid thing is when her bf meke her angry n yet she’s da 1 tat get back to him..wth..how can it b like that..tat’s ur gf..cant u make her happie..jz like yesterday..is just all of sudden I feel curious n ask sis such ques.then,she cant answer me..so I asked da bf..excuse me lah..just a normal ques only..no need take it so serious wan rite..n dun alwiz think that ppl who younger than u..will have childish thinking..just wana tell u NO,not everyone da same..for u will think that askin such ques must b someone who is mature n if a 18 yrs old gal ask..u cant believe it izit..??sometimes I really dun like u..n also make me hate u..so wana ask u go hell..but when I ask u go hell..at da same time I need 2 think bout my sis..she love u so much..i cant do anything that hurts her..every time oso try 2 cool down myself..therefor, tat’s y I seldom wana talk 2 u..coz every time when start chattin wid..sure gt something piss me off..just dun wana got such thing happen..so,will try not 2 get involve in ur convercation..when da time I out wid ur..!!i guess im doin da rite thing though..hehe..knowing sis care for u..so much will not make her life hard..perhaps,hope u really appreciate her..i really dun hope 2 see sis throwin all da letter on ur face..tat she keep so long..if da day..i oso cant imagine wat will happen to u...just b smart n use ur brain more often..n im sure after knowing sis so long..u know wat she wan..n things that she wan..is very easy..therefore,if u really dun whole it tight..bad 2 say but 1 day u will loose her..n as u know there r lots of guys come after her..so,gambatte loh..tat’s all…

2 comments:

-Ivan Chong Sai Khong- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥【Christine翠雯】♥ said...

girl...dun so gik sim lah...
别人的感情事情我们外人,就算是亲人也插不了手的。。
别想太多,也别要有太多的疑问了。。
只要真心的祝福你姐就可以了。。
或许有时候你会心疼可是,这些都是 out of control的哦。。
别想太多了啦。。。

Powered By Blogger