Tuesday, September 11

aRgHH........

oh my god..wats wrong wid u lah..thanks for tellin us so many things..i know u wan us to have a better life in our future..but at da same time we wan u 2 know..we r big enough 2 think..we know wat we wan..n can different wats good n wats bad..can u jz chill ar...!!!everytime when im in a good mood..da next minute..will b spoil by u..ishh...really dun like it like tat..n my exam is round dis week..cant u wait..after tat only come n ask ur ques..n tellin ur grandmother story..i really will get insane soon..aihz..if keep on like tat..will it b ok..if i continue wid sam..i dun wan da same thing happen eventhough sis prob wont happen on me by now...but dunno when da prob will come 2 me..as i alwiz say..dun wana bother..when prob comes..can i really leave it a side n pretend dunno anythin..dun bother anythin,can i??im so loss..sis prob i dint get 2 help her to settle same goes to mine..tat day was chattin wid amy bout me n sam..she was tellin me..dun care so much bout parents n all..jz like sis n her too..jz do watever i wan..!but..wat am i thinkin..wat i wan..i oso dunno..now a day, im so often talki on da phone wid sam..is seem like use to it adi..amy told me i might get myself luv him more..but im affraid..affraid in wat,bout wat..im not so sure..either is jz myself thinkin too much..o im givin excuse tat not gettin myself deep in it..how??aiyo..dun wana think,dun wana care adi..watever lah...aihz,lastly..i wana say she really very very very very scary..she might get us off 1 day..

1 comment:

♥【Christine翠雯】♥ said...

hey babe,happy bday yah!
and chill k =)
dun worry so much bout other things.
just 做好本分就可以了。。
一切等考试完毕再说吧~
dont gif yourself too much of stressness o~
i will gif u support all the time,like how u support me o :)
take care k!!

Powered By Blogger