Wednesday, September 26

erhmm...

Every time when I know im in a stress mode I will make a way to release stress..sometimes I will remain quite till I get to cool down myself,sometimes I will talk 2 sis..tell her everything..n after knowing sam..besiedes finding sis,I will also look for him..i think its started it when I start my 1st arts assignment,tat time I was really stress up..till almost get crazy..n was so piss..but after talking 2 him..i feel much better..therefore,almost everytime when im stress..happie,upsad..I will look for him to chat...n at the same time I also hope tat when he facin the same thing or have any problem he will come n find me..share wid me....but till yesterday,eventhough he told me he’s stress..lots of things 2 think bout..yet I realize I couldn’t help him..to release his stress…dint get 2 help him settle his problem..!!i know he actually dun wan me 2 worry so much but I dunno how 2 describe da feeling..is like..i only can use a word 2 describe which aihz..anyway,hopefully his frez get 2 help him..so he can feel better..n happie alwiz..=),guess wat..just now zhen wei told me tat he need 2 do operation..if possible will b on Monday…although know him not very long..but v do keep in touch alwiz..so,really wish tat everythin will b ok..loh..will pray hard for him..take k..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger