Thursday, September 27

frenz..

Today,chiaching really piss me off..what wrong wid her..not like the way I reply her message impolite..is sound like meetin us is been force..if really like that..no point meetin up already..oh gosh..!!!honestly,i really don't know what’s friends for??im so confuse..i always think that friends is always the one that help us a lot..but yet seem like sometimes friends were also the one that hurt us a lot..!!just like in form 5..the gang..sometimes I will think..why should I care so much for them..since they dun even remember me n care for me..but I know thing cant control sometimes..i told myself shouldn't care so much adi..but yet is seem like everything out of control..aihz..why like that wan..really dun like it..every time I view their blog..i knew they’re all enjoying their life so much..but also remind me that what they had say last time..and now they’re doing the same thing..anyhow,i should feel happie for them though..erm,there’s a lot of things had chnage..and couldn't turn back anymore..therefore,I think I should let it go..n dun hold it so tight..not only for the gang but also some of them..then,I might get myself better..rite..!!somehow past is past..should look at the future more..and that’s nore important..now,my life is so wonderful..I have my bestie~ale,my jimui~man,pohz n cc(althought Im still feel piss bout her)..then,jiayuan..my dearest~amy,my lpz~simee,and my honey~soh n chinyee..last but not least…my beloved sis..n my dear~sam..all of them always be there for me..when I need them..and at the same time I’ll also try my very best to be there for them whenever they need me..i think I enjoy my life too..havin them in my life..i think I don't have any regret in it..love them a lot a lot..muakz

1 comment:

♥【Christine翠雯】♥ said...

babe,u can just call me whenever u need me.. but for today,didnt go singK,i realy felt sorry~we go again soon k~

Powered By Blogger