Saturday, September 22

oUr stOry..

Da time I worked at dm,is was beginin of feb..dint ever think so much..jz think tat need to learn all the things tat I need 2 know while get to earn money..around end of march n beginin of april,I start 2 take care another side of kiosk..n dis kiosk near da shop tat u workin..n due 2 dis..i know u n as long as ah loon.after knowing ur..ur’re such a nice person..da 1st time I get ur number is b’coz help ur to buy food but u dunno wat 2 eat therefore get my number easy 2 contact..n tat time ppl around were talking bout u n Elaine..n dis get me start msg u..to cure my curiousity..haha=)…!!da 1st u called which on da 12th of april~da day before pc fair..n then v start smsing..later on u start telling me u like me..i was like unbelievable..how can it b..so,I dint really consider it..n take it as joking..but u dint stop telling me n yet u say u start lovin me..n da thing tat most surprised me which u told me face 2 face n I was abit nervous at da time n is like duno when onwards I start liking u adi..i really dint expect tat will actually happen..hehe,then after knowing u longer..understand u more adi..then,v will chat on da phone for long time n later on I realize talking 2 u on da phone is like part of it..listen 2 ur voice,things tat u tell me ..i seem use 2 it..then once without talkin it will feel a little weird on da day..on tat time I know myself fallin on u..more..last nite,i told u alot alot of things..i even told u about how i feel..wat am i thinkin..wat opinion i get from others..after telling u so many things..i feel nice n confortable..i guess,by now u knows how i feel n everythin..will b much better..??!!now,I even start telling u I lov u..dis morning u told me tat u adi take me as ur gf but yet just feelin something missin though...i feel so sweet after u tell me tat..erm,i think any how u still need me to tell u tat my answer..izit a yes o a no..its still important 4 u no matter how...mayb I should tell u,let u know tat either a day..anyway,I just wana say tat I do fall on u..i dunno wat will happen in da future..will it b like sis..1 day..i dunno..for me is now..i appreciate now..ya,hugz n muakz..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger