Wednesday, October 10

Beginin of My 2nd Sem

I finally starts uni with 2nd semester, due to this week is the 1st week of class therefore,there are no tutorial and only lecture and practical..yesterday class was boring,during the 1st class which management studies is still okay but then for the following class which introduction to sociology is worst..i ever enter such boring class..and basically no1 actually listening to him besides those who sitting in front..i guess..and he’s malay so his English pronunciation is kind of sux but this is also not the worst coz I know that there are malays that can speak well English..know what,he use to teach history..is really shocked..wat the hell,how come he came here to teach sociology class..izit some mistake there..uhuh,I know there are not mistake at all..i think this subject I cant depends much on the lecturer adi..i think will just see how’s the tutor..and if also same as the lecturer..will just depends on myself..do own studies..!!this sem really need to study well eventhough I’m not listening in class..haha=p,for today lecture..i had web page design class..the lecturer was the 1 that use to relief Wilson for the 1st class last sem..she might be straight but think so will be just fine then.. is just that she dun like people to be late for her class must be punctual..and others is just some normal..expectation..!!anyway,I think is subject will be fun..and will definitely enjoy it..haha=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger