Friday, October 5

memorable day

Hei hei..i guess yesterday was da only day I woke up early..through out dis 2 weeks hol..i think if im not goin out..i’ll just sleep till anytime I wan..to..hehe,yesterday woke up around 11:30..n had my shower n lunch then get ready to go 1u..coz meetin sam there.on da way there,I .was wondering how would it b today..anyhow,after I reach there..n get mix up a lil n yet finally get 2 meet him at tgv..then,v went to new wing gcs for a movie..After da movie,v’re walkin around while searchin for present..i still owe amy n tiffany b’day present..feel so sorry..but I know they’re ok with it..coz they’re all my darling n honey..hehe,i get amy a pair of earring n get a bracelet for tiffany..hopefully to his mum not cookin..therefore,v went for a Japanese restaurant..!!at nite,when I look at da ring..will remind me of him..tat he’s wid me..i will wear it wid me as I can..love it a lot…muakz they like it…=),later on..sam’re lookin for ring..i knew he wana have a ring for us..yet v found it wid a words there forever love..lookin at da words..which hope tat v last actually b forever..n still love each other..i dunno will it b, but at da moment..i feel really nice,warm n sweet..n then,sam decided 2 take his dinner there be4 v left due to his mum not cookin n he’s lazy 2 out again for dinner..therefore,wan him to take his dinner..v went for a Japanese restaurant..n the food should b nice..cz im not da 1 eatin..keke..!!i enjoy being wid him..although is jazz normal outin..but is just nice..n everytime I look at da ring will remind me tat he’s wid me..n b there for me..i’ll wear it as I can..i like da ring a lot..muakz

No comments:

Powered By Blogger