Sunday, October 21

isHHHH

What the hell, I’m so freaking piss..who u think u r..u dun have the right to do this, is so unfair, u cant blame us do that to u..u should ask urself and think..u wan us to accept u, u should prove to us but it seems like u dint wan to prove it and yet pretend u dunno anything and dun wana bother..since like tat, u ever think we’re bad to u..u make this thing happened..if not b’coz of her, I bet ur name wont ever appear..dun make me scold u..!! Anyway, past few days dint really talk to mum till these days only getting better with her..i thought that last time I dun like to go home b’coz I got problem with her, but not I realize even I dun have problem with I still wont think of going back home early..maybe I start to feel the stress as sis having..it sound kind the bad but honestly I dun hope to happen like that but just everything when I wanted to back home, I’ll start thinking when I see her face, her reaction and all, my mood of going back home disappeared..!! Aihz, this is so sad..i so hope that my mum is always the understanding person, open minded an so on..yet, my mum is totally different from all..she doesn't have all those symptom..anyhow,this the fact I need to face till when she really get to let go our hand..=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger