Wednesday, October 24

BORING!!

Recently life seem boring..not much thing happen..in a way,is good somehow it like something missing out there..conclusion my life just boring.During weekdays wake up early and attend classes then,after class will just find things to do..like meeting up frenz,bf..till evening only wiling to go home..and after reach home will just stay inside my room sitting in front the laptop and online..checking out mail,friendster and other website..i even watch drama through the website to pass my time..!!Is there anything can bright up my life..just feel bored having this kind of life..but anyhow,I know I cant have any changes when I’m still staying in this house..staying together with parents..what a sad uh..anway,I’m so gald that I have a gang of crazy frenz,though they’re alwiz abnormal but just b’coz of that..i can at least have some fun..then,together with my jimui..and my boy boy..i have him to be with me..get to think of him..and knowing he’s also thinking of me..there’s so sweet..and lovely,hehe=),lastly..my dearest sis..at home have her to chat with me..cover my time..besides doing my work..and most important thing which she really help me a lot a lot..if can,I pray that next century I still get to have her as my sis forever..!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger