Tuesday, October 9

..FOR U..

After so long,I really wana say thank you to u..i appreciate so much..dear,u’re always understand me as well as my family condition..and everytime when u tell me u understand all dis thing..i’m so glad..basically,besides amy,sim ee,soh,steve,manman..u’re da 1 that understand me too..really happie..but yet I oso feel sorry…eventhough u dun wan me 2 say sorry n tq..but besides sorry n tq..i dunno wat can I say…and well, guess dis is oso a thing that im scare being wid u….!!Being wid me..is not easy,there will be alots of problem..like dis…honestly,i dun like all dis to be happen…..when things happen,stress will come n mentally get tired…I dun wan u to face tat too..u can actually avoid by getting all tat..but u alwiz tell me..v can face it together.. and settle it…I know....but is not tat easy..just as I say when lies started..dis’s wat v need 2 face…n will alwiz keep as secret..is not worth k..not at all..there might be some1 better waitin for u..!!!yet u will alwiz wan me 2 tell u do I really wan u do find another 1..no,i don't..but need too..we will just havin da same situation like sis n da bf..some how u’re still insist loving me so much n getting more n me. also b’coz of ur understanding,ur trust,ur support..startin to fall on u..care for u n due to small stuff will actually angry at u...then,when i think back..i realize is a little stupid though..hehe,anyway..now,i would like to say sorry..for making disappointed alwiz,thank you for all the things u did 4 me..n lastly,love u..for touchin my heart..hugz n kisses...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger