Monday, October 8

last weekend for holiday

This is the last weekend I can enjoy..although even class has start I still dun really bother but I guess this sem must really work harder..dun wana drag my foundation..these 2 days nothing much happen..yesterday woke up in the afternoon..lying on the bed for while before I really went to brush up..then,had my lunch and after then been sitting in front the computer whole day..erm,bout 6 something get call from uncle and went for dinner..then went giant to get some stuff..after that drop me back home,basically besides out for dinner..im facing the computer..that’s all I did..at nite was on the phone with sam..for bout 2 hours plus..we been chatting bout daily,his working stuff..then,we did mention bout the ring..as I knew that the ring have few meaning..firstly,as I did mention before~his love to me be forever n ever,when we look at the ring mean we looking at each other,always be there..secondly, dunno am I thinking the right thing as he thinking too..hopefully it is..and thirdly,he wan me to keep it forever..i bet if there’s nothing happen or any changes..guess so will keep it forever..hehe=),think so wont be any problem between it..!!everything that he told me..is so touch..sometimes I’ll ask isit a true life or a dream..give me a chance to met a guy that love me so much..but dint bother to find the answer..and dun wana know too..things have come..guess just let it go on with it..rite?!perhaps know 1 will know the future..and predict it…therefore,will just see how..!!today round 11:30,I was still sleeping and sis get uncle call and ask to go for lunch..then,due I wana go so have to wake up go for brush up and shower..after that just wait for uncle to pick us up..later on,we went raju for lunch then went see monkey cause my cousin sis ask for it..well,uncle wanted to buy some durian but due to durian season had over,so cant get anyone sell durian..after that,he drop us back home and sis need to go out adi..and assual I’m sitting in front the computer again..hehe,anyway,finally my 2 weeks holiday is over..my 2nd sem is starting tomorrow..all subjects are new..and those lecturer too..dunno is there any same lecturer..by the way,shouldn't bother so much..will just throw everything a way..and have my life with my brand new sem..(^-^),oh..bout ester wedding I’m still wondering how am I suppose to tell them bout it..aiyo..just too much..although I know all of them but somehow still a little weird,I’m not worry bout sitting with them but just dunno how to describe it..mayb I’m just thinking too much causing all this..aihz..will just think of a way..to settle..and lastly,happy uni for tomorrow..=p

No comments:

Powered By Blogger