Saturday, October 13

the DAY arrive

The day I dun wan it to come finally arrive,last sem final result is out..and my result is really bad..actually knew it that will become like this but yet still feel a little sad..though,I know last sem I dint really work hard on it..that’s y my result sucks..!!Threfore, this sem I keep on telling myself must and need to work harder and harder…to get back the point..i cant waste mum and dad money..they work so hard for me..just wan me to get atleast a degree..and sis knew my result..and I know I disappoint her.. sis,so sorry..i try my best to get better..ya..besides that,I dun wan b’coz of result need 2 break up wid sam..last 2 year, when I wid jon sis say the same thing..and now,she repeat the same thing..knowing everything is not b’coz of the other side..is my own prob..somehow still spoil everything due to me..!!izit b’coz that I really dunno how 2 control and manage myself..the time..handle things properly..i think really cant have many outing adi..need to concentrate more..and get myself not to get stress..=),think so I can do it..gambatte o..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger