Tuesday, October 30

working

These 2 days been working at TMC,bangsar as anlene promoter..this job is under Amstrong,1 of the advertising and marketing company..working as a promoter at TMC is such a great time..all of them there..are very nice and friendly.. through out this I get to gain experience..facing different types of people..i guess I’m lucky enough..i dint get any fussy customer..all customer were very nice..though some of them did not buy the product..!!Over there I knew the others promoter..all of them are friendly..guess wat im the youngest among them..and I get 2 of their number..1 is Joanne and other 1 which suet ling..she’s oso from utar but at sg long campus..hehe=)..it may a little tired working but I think is worth..then,there’s a gal came over n get my number n name..she told me that she was from a sampling company..maybe in the future week might call me for help..think so will have more chance in it..not really bad though..compare to the previous job..!!Anyhow,any where I work I still get to learn n gain knowledge..and also in different types of experience..nothing much bout it..basically,is just enjoying the process..hehe

4 comments:

♥【Christine翠雯】♥ said...

babe..i miss u so much!!

SookiE said...

hehe..miss u too darlin..how's the new job??

Anonymous said...

haha not suprised cause i knew u will still look at my blog cause sam told me lioa u still viewing my blog lol sorry 4 the late update but wont update lioa lol... n i just quit my coll haha with sam n some of my few friends... the most angry is my gf scold me y quit coll study good good then leave coll lol let her hit let her scold so now not so good haha but is ok i understand her dee ltr or sonner she will be fine haha so next time can meet we yum cha lol ask sam date me out n my gf lol ya hehe k bye take care... is good u 2 is togather hehe wish u 2 have a happy ending untill old bye!

SookiE said...

haha..okok,anyway..will still welcome u to my blog..take k

Powered By Blogger